Aquiris is looking for a talented Product Manager to join our team in Porto Alegre. You will work on an unannounced multiplatform game (Mobile, Consoles, PC and MacOS). As a Product Manager you’ll be responsible for benchmarking what is best in class in the genre, define the roadmap and milestone goals through the entire product lifecycle; work with a game design team on feature definition, build clear acceptance criterias, ensure the team understands the priorities and expected outcomes, and is investing its time on the highest ROI features. You're the vision holder for the product.
- Prioritize product roadmaps and backlogs, define requirements, write user stories, and collaborate cross-functionally to drive results;
- Analyze and synthesize direct competitors;
- Define the goals for the product and be accountable for the results;
- Act as vision owner for teams building features - represent the customer in the development process;
- Drive user test sessions, collect feedback and apply relevant changes to the roadmap;
- Provide ROI and business cases around new feature concepts;
- Work with a scrum team from concept to development to playtest and iteration.
- Managed the full life cycle of a user facing feature in a game or a high profile app, from concept to release, in the role of product manager, game producer, or game designer;
- Demonstrated ability of building relationships with internal and external partners;
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills;
- Incredible people skills and deep comfort in managing through influence and indirect authority with the ability to inspire others;
- Confident team collaborator who is comfortable both taking and setting direction;
- Experience working with agile methodologies, using industry-standard project management tools;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, both in Brazilian Portuguese and English.